Re: ParaGraph fonts

On Sun, 3 Jan 1999 14:01:57 -0500 (EST), Karl Berry wrote:

>    Therefore I ask to register the names of fonts by Paragraph =
>    International listed below.=20
>
>(Sorry for the long-delayed reply.)
>
>Indeed, there are several conflicts between your abbreviations and the
>ones assigned some time ago --

In case you make an attempt to find suitable names for the
Paragraph fonts, please, do not forget one fontname conflict
which is not obvious from Igor's list:

The current names for "Paragraph Orator" are "tor...", which
designates also European Concrete Roman.

Thank you

Walter

Walter Schmidt                                    Schornbaumstrasse 2
<wschmi@ibm.net>                              91052 Erlangen, Germany
pgp key (RSA, 1024 bit, id=69D36B8D): see <html://www.trustcenter.de>
pgp key fingerprint: 1C E5 A5 D8 B8 F7 E2 EF  36 55 69 EC D8 26 94 A9