Re: How can I check for the existence of a glyph in TeX?

At 11:02 AM 9/9/98 +0100, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>Thierry Bouche writes:
> > BTW, would it be sensible to remake the whole lw35nfss with the adobe
> > euro symbol nicely placed in the 8c VFs ?

>sigh. can do. give me a recipe...

Using what?  The Euro that is in the new version of the Symbol font?

e:\ps3fonts\afm\sy______.afm: C 160 ; WX 750 ; N Euro ; B 20 -12 714 685 ;

But you can't rely on it because most people don't have it and even if they
do, their PS
printers won't, unless they are PS 3 printers.  So you mean using the
special Euro fonts
>From Adobe?

Regards, Berthold.