fontname question: supplier letter for microsoft truetype fonts

Hello,

there are a number of free truetype fonts distributed by microsoft:
see, e.g.,

http://www.microsoft.com/typography

With the help of ttf2tfm and then either ttf2pk or directly pdftex,
one can happily use all these fonts in any custom TeX font encoding.
These fonts include a significant subset of unicode sufficient for
most european, cyrillic and greek languages.

I wonder, what should be a canonical letter for the supplier of these
fonts in the K.Berry's fontname scheme? I seemed to fail to find there
any mentions about m$. :-)

	Best regards, -- Vladimir.