Re: TrueType font naming scheme

   >Can you explain this further? Which program do you use for converting
   >ttf?

   I don't; or rather, I use the Truetype rendering engine built in to the OS
   which is called by the dvi driver when needed.  It requires no user
   intervention or thought.

Hmm, you always use the tfm files from the PS fonts and just replace
the glyphs from the TrueType fonts? But this just a special case which
I haven't had in mind originally. My question was about

    ttf->tfm
    ps ->tfm

>From the same font in two different font formats and its implications.

   [... about OzTeX setup ...]

   Does this explain things well enough?

Yes, it does, thanks, but unfortunately it doesn't answer my question.

    Werner