Re: Digital Typeface Corporation

Nice try, but Digital Type Company, a brace of Hamburg designers
who seem to do mostly funny fonts is not Digital Typeface Corporation.
which was a U.S. corporation, (I think Treacy was associated with it)
somehow connected with the LaserMaster 1000dpi printer.

--
|                             N O T I C E                               |