Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS

Ulrik Vieth writes:
 > I suppose it may depend on which fonts Elsevier is actually using
 > in their books and journals.  If they are using MathTime and the
 > corresponding Script font, there is certainly no need to use RSFS
 > for Script.  If they are using CM, things might be different.

i don't know, actually. I dont *think* any of our typesetters use CM or
MathTime, except maybe those few that use TeX.

 > It might also depend on whether authors of scientific papers really
 > have a say in which fonts the publisher chooses, and whether they
 > are actually offered a choice between Script and Calligraphic.
good lord, what an idea...

but thats the point. our SGML tags stuff as <sc>...</sc>, ie no
different calligraphic. how its printed is typographic detail.

i was thinking less of the RSFS font than the extra symbols.

sebastian