Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS

support@yandy.com writes:
 > Everyone tells me that this font or that is `mainsteam',
 > or that *this* (some random graphics package) is now
 > the `de facto' standard.  After wasting enormous amounts
 > of time on the basis of such `information' I have grown
 > cautious :-)  But it is good to hear someone has heard
 > of it anyway...

you do better than your competitors, Berthold, in keeping up with the
fashion changes in TeXLand :-}

for what its worth, I have never come across any request for
the RSFS, BBOLD, WASY2 or StMaryRd fonts in the last 3 1/2 years
working for Elsevier. we probably cover a fair cross-section of the
scientific publishing community.

shall i start a new campaign, "PK Fonts Are Dead"? will you be
honorary President, Berthold?

sebastian