Re: sites for downloading afm-files

    fontname lists of the Digital Typeface Corporation and Bitstream
    included, I thought that you might know a web of ftp site where

Sorry, I wrote all the information I had in those files.

    I can download the matching afm-files for my psfonts of these
    two companies, which I unfortunately only have in the *.pfb and
    *.pfm format.

I think there are programs that are able to generate afm files from pfb
and/or pfm, but unfortunately I don't have any specific pointers.
Maybe someone else on this list can help more.