Re: AFMs for BlueSky CM Type 1 PS fonts...

Barry writes, regarding his README:
> no offense intended, but if you think I have any interest in
> make-work for lawyers, ...  ;-)
>
> if there -is- a practical problem, it will be up to the AMS to
> resolve it.  it would seem to require malice to create a problem, no?

It is exactly because I'd rather not see lawyers getting much work
>From me I tend to be very careful how I phrase copyright notices and
licenses.

Also, I think that there's plenty of malice out there in the world,
plenty of foolishness, and plenty of people out to make a buck they
didn't earn. Any of these might create a problem, time will tell, of
course -- most likely no one will care enough about the TeX community
to make any trouble at all.

Regards,

    Melissa.