Re: AFMs for BlueSky CM Type 1 PS fonts...

Berthold K. P. Horn writes:
 > And the fonts are *not* in the public domain, they have AMS copyright.
 > The intents is to have them be used freely, but it is important to
 > retain the copyright to prevent mischief and misuse.

Barry's readme says

 not be enforced.  These fonts may be used in any fashion for any
 purpose, and may be redistributed by anyone who wishes.  We ask
 only one restriction: if you make derivative versions of these
 fonts, or change them in any way, kindly _remove_ our copyright
 notices.

implied that mischief and abuse is fine by him (if we change the
name). is that not what _you_ mean?

sebastian