psnfss and lw35nfss

Concernant « psnfss and lw35nfss », Sebastian Rahtz écrit :
 >  - cleaned up problems of unncessary MOVERIGHT 0 commands in the virtual
 >     fonts

great news

 >  - added TS1 virtual fonts (this is preliminary; it needs some
 >    decisions by Them about how to support the PS subset of TS1)

a few glyphs from expert sets are never encoded by any standard TeX
encoding, should there be a 8x.sty? (of course unsupported!)

the bits of CTAN:fonts/psfonts that are under my control, if any
should be cleaned up (let's remove the softkey directories, and I'll
provide sooner or later a bunch of bitstream fontsmore complete and
attractive than what I did with corel gallery).

 > NOTE: I am more or less committed to burning a new TeX Live CD-ROM in
 > 4 weeks. So I have to get this finalized quite quickly

web2c 7 will be out ?

 > Sebastian Rahtz

cheers
   Thierry Bouche.       -----       thierry.bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr