Fontinst and FranklinGothic

Hi! TeXperts,

I tried to use fontinst by Sebastian Rahtz and et. al to install
FranklinGothic type1 fonts for use with LaTeX. I have come across
some problems.  Can somebody help!

I have a font family including these type1 fonts:
FranklinGothic-Demi frankgth
FranklinGothic-DemiOblique frankgth
FranklinGothic-Heavy frankgth
FranklinGothic-HeavyOblique frankgth
FranklinGothic-Book frankgth
FranklinGothic-BookOblique frankgth
FranklinGothic-Condensed frankgth
FranklinGothic-ExtraCond frankgth

The problem is that fontinst created only TeX-files for the Demi
and Book weights, but not Heavy and Condensed! I tried to look up the
tools directory and add above lines into the fontnames.map file where
the abbreviation "frankgth" comes from the line
	fg@frankgth@Franklin Gothic
in the typeface.map file. After I correctly changed the AFM filenames
into their standard names as
	pfgd8a.afm
	pfgdo8a.afm
	pfgh8a.afm
	pfgho8a.afm
	pfgk8a.afm
	pfgko8a.afm
	pfgr8ac.afm
	pfgr8aq.afm
I placed them in the right place. Than I run the script using
    make-fam -out ../adobe -sans -download pfg frankgth adobe
according to the line in the Makefile used for the GillSans family.
What I got is the files for the weights of Demi and Book only.
I can't find the solution to let fontinst accept more weight variations.
However, fontinst can automatically process the GillSans family,
which includes some variants like UltraBold and UltraBoldCondensed.

Does any know how to modify fontinst for my propose?  Thanks!

--
Simon Mang Cao						(~{2\C#~})
Phone : +46 13-28 17 27      |