Re: [bkph@ai.mit.edu: Standardization of TeX names for AdobePostScript fonts.]

I no longer have my reply to Berthold's first posting of this
note (which was sent to myself, Karl Berry, Nelson Beebe and
TeXhax, I believe). In short, I pointed out some shortcomings
with using vendor-supplied names, pointed out that there is
little difference in the information content between his scheme
and Karl Berry's, but his scheme will hit shortcomings much
sooner than Karl's.

If one of the recipients of my reply is willing to send a copy to
tex-fonts, I'd appreciate it; otherwise, I guess you'll have to
wait for it to show up in TeXhax.

-dh