[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Typesetting rules in physics (off)
- To: Michael John Downes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Typesetting rules in physics (off)
- From: Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns@cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:35:56 +0000
- cc: "Y&Y Inc." <support@YandY.com>, email@example.com
- Content-Length: 337
> Also p 183 description of the Sabon typeface:
> Designed by Jan Tschichold. ... The series consists of a roman,
> italic and semibold
which is all the monotype distribution contains.
adobe, however, have bold and bolditalic, and no semibold...
this university requires the adobe one for house style (mutter