[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Binary Relations, draft 1
- To: Hans Aberg <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Binary Relations, draft 1
- From: Chris Rowley <C.A.Rowley@open.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:33:44 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-Length: 383
> Sorry, I do not know about Bethold's extrapolation
And I typoed his name, ouch!--- it is Berthold, but he tends to lurk
on lists under his arcane nom de commerce: Y&Y, Inc.
But he has many years, or even decades, of involvement in the production
of technical documents so I would advise you to listen carefully to
what he writes (except about font encodings:-).