[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Binary Relations, draft 1
- To: "Y&Y, Inc." <support@YandY.com>
- Subject: Re: Binary Relations, draft 1
- From: Hans Aberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:25:45 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com
- Content-Length: 800
At 08:02 -0500 1998/11/18, Y&Y, Inc. wrote:
>And I guess the point that there is a need for upright `math italics' has
Or upright both with serifs and sans serifs.
>As has the need for blackboard bold in Unicode (of course the most
>blackboard bold letters already are there, as are some Fraktur symbols and
>Script letters - under `letterlike symbols' IIRC).
Except that it should not only be some or most of them, but all of them:
It is a nuisance that one cannot write say "Hom" in script or calligraphic
BTW, what does IIRC mean?
* Email: Hans Aberg <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Home Page: <http://www.matematik.su.se/~haberg/>
* AMS member listing: <http://www.ams.org/cml/>