Re: (hooks) MathML arrow fonts

At 09:33 +0100 1998/11/18, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> PV> 	\lhook, \rhook (as in AmSTeX)
>
>I intend to add these two, but thanks for reminding me. These are
>essentially building blocks like the arrow tails, yes?

They are actually defined in PlainTeX, see Knuth's The TeXBook, p 358. He
uses them exclusively to build hooks on arrows.

I think that Paul Vojta should indicate how he is using them: If used as
binary operations, then they should have separate slots in Unicode.

  Hans Aberg
                  * Email: Hans Aberg <mailto:haberg@member.ams.org>
                  * Home Page: <http://www.matematik.su.se/~haberg/>