[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (hooks) MathML arrow fonts
- To: Taco Hoekwater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: (hooks) MathML arrow fonts
- From: Hans Aberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:11:54 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Paul Vojta), email@example.com
- Content-Length: 696
At 09:33 +0100 1998/11/18, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> PV> \lhook, \rhook (as in AmSTeX)
>I intend to add these two, but thanks for reminding me. These are
>essentially building blocks like the arrow tails, yes?
They are actually defined in PlainTeX, see Knuth's The TeXBook, p 358. He
uses them exclusively to build hooks on arrows.
I think that Paul Vojta should indicate how he is using them: If used as
binary operations, then they should have separate slots in Unicode.
* Email: Hans Aberg <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Home Page: <http://www.matematik.su.se/~haberg/>
* AMS member listing: <http://www.ams.org/cml/>