Re: MathML arrow fonts

At 09:39 +0100 1998/11/18, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>Have a look at chars 105/107. Are these the ones intended?
>
>they are labeled "simrightarrow" and "simleftarrow".
..
>Hans, is this char 109? And if it is, I guess we need a left version
>as well (meaning it has a fixed semantic)?

  On these arrows, 105/107/109 etc, I would myself prefer that the symbol
on the arrow shaft is more to the middle and not towards the end.
Otherwise, they look correct.

  They exist both left and right pointing. If you have space, I think you
can add a variation with \cong as label on the shaft.

  Hans Aberg
                  * Email: Hans Aberg <mailto:haberg@member.ams.org>
                  * Home Page: <http://www.matematik.su.se/~haberg/>