[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stix & math glyphs
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Stix & math glyphs
- From: Barbara Beeton <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 08:48:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
larry siebenmann asks, about mathchars.pdf
... Does a square surrounding a glyph mean that
it is satisfactorily represented in the CM fonts?
no. the square means that the shape was adopted directly from
the unicode representation, without further cleanup.
thanks for the suggestion on extracting random glyphs from
existing fonts. patrick ion has been responsible for the shapes
in the stix list; my part has been the identification and