[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stix & math glyphs
- To: Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns@cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: Re: Stix & math glyphs
- From: Barbara Beeton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 19:05:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: "Patrick D. F. Ion" <email@example.com>, Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
or link from http://www.w3.org/Math/
mind, i can't look at it directly from the nasty new machine i've
been assigned, but there is at least a file at that address that
seems to be recognized.
On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> > The URL
> > http://www.w3.org/Math/mathchars.pdf
> > Now leads to a PDF
> oh no it doesn't -- anyone have a better idea?