[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: STIX efforts
- To: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr>, email@example.com, Joerg Knappen <KNAPPEN@ALPHA.NTP.SPRINGER.DE>, Paul Topping <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: STIX efforts
- From: "Patrick D. F. Ion" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 23:18:30 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
It was very good to meet you in St. Malo, or elsewhere, and to see your enthusiasm for getting math fonts out to the world. It has taken some time to get to doing this, and others seem to be steaming ahead with their work. In the interests of promoting cooperation quicker than other methods, here is the logon and so on for the private STIX site on the AMS server. It is still a private site, so please do not share this information with others.
[that's the name of the ferryman over the river Styx with 0 for o]
I hope we can get more information up soon. At the moment what you want is the newest information at the top of the list that greets you. Other material is really out-of-date.