Re: mathfont v0.59

>> ftp://peano.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/pub/mathfont/0_59/src0_59.tgz

> Oops, of course.

>> are we yet near the point at which it would be sensible for us to
>> have this stuff on ctan?

> I think we are near but not quite there...but having it on ctan by
> the time of the next LaTeX release should probably be achievable.

I'm not sure about when to put it on CTAN, but in any case I've copied
it over to www.tug.org by now.  You should find it in the usual place:

  http://www.tug.org/twg/mfg/archives/

Maybe, I should investigate about automatic mirroring fro Matthias's
FTP site?

Cheers, Ulrik.

P.S.  Why is downloading a 10K index page, editing it locally, and
transferring it back so much faster than editing it interactively in a
Telnet window?  Somehow getting files to and from tug.org sometimes
feels much faster than issuesing just a few simple commands. Sigh!