mathfont v0.59

Hi,

over the Easter weekend I have tried to create an up-to-date version
by incorporating the patches which Ulrik sent last week. Due to problems
with an half-broken system at home, I have only produced a source tarfile
for now. You can find it at

ftp://ftp.peano.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/pub/mathfont/0_59/src0_59.tgz

Notable new stuff:

- brought the LaTeX interface back in sync with changes done to the MXP/MX1
  encodings back in february.
- added Jörgs 'Easter egg' to xma.
- there are some more new glyphs from Jörg which don't have a slot yet
  in the directory 'homeless'.
- I started experimenting with de-virtualizing the cm-based fonts. The
  results are in the directory 'xma'.

Matthias

--
Matthias Clasen,