[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: v. 0.58 / eurotex
- To: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: v. 0.58 / eurotex
- From: Taco Hoekwater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 15:54:12 +0200 (Romance Daylight Time)
- Priority: NORMAL
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: TACO.HOEKWATER@wkap.nl
> > Ulrik,
> > would it be OK if I print your Summary of eurotex in the forthcoming
> > issue of the maps? (as for S4: I thought these already were the
> > summary&conclusions?)
> If the statements regarding your work are OK for publication, I might
> go ahead and patch up the report for circulation on this mailing list.
> After that anybody may reprint it in TUGboat/MAPS/CahiersGUT/whatever,
> but first let's make sure that there are no problems with the contents.
> There's a difference between an informal verbal announcement and a
> statmentment made in a widely-circlulated print journals.
Just two minor points from me:
"Kluwer Publishers" should be "Kluwer Academic Publishers", and you can
scratch the "presumably" in the sentence about the plain TeX interface.
But Barbara had some more fundamental remarks, I gather.