[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: rsfs slant problems
- To: Chris Rowley <C.A.Rowley@open.ac.uk>
- Subject: Re: rsfs slant problems
- From: Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns@cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:31:36 +0000
- Cc: Matthias Clasen <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
> > > The notion that the e-TeX fish can metamorphose into the
> > > NTS fowl (bird of Paradise) seems strange indeed to me.
> Current theory seems to suggest that it was the dinosaur that
> evolved into the bird:-) ...
but the dinosaurs came from amphibia (by a number of steps) and the
amphibia came from fish.
which only goes to show that nts may not look much like etex...