[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- To: C.A.Rowley@open.ac.uk
- Subject: Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sebastian Rahtz)
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:31:56 +0000
- Cc: email@example.com, support@YandY.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Rowley writes:
> not sure in what sense CUP's fonts are a hack (the polite or less so one?).
hack wrong word. keep "proprietary"
> > anything chosen from a public font catalogue at all. Berthold's list
> > looked familiar as well.
> And what do they do when a glyph is not available from those public fonts?
dig out fontographer and make it on the spot, probably. put in a
graphic. use a pen on the final film...