[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- To: email@example.com (Sebastian Rahtz)
- Subject: Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- From: Chris Rowley <C.A.Rowley@open.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:36:59 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, support@YandY.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Sebastian wrote --
> Chris Rowley writes:
> > Yes, Sebastian, it would certainly be very useful to know what fonts
> > these typesetters do use for various math sorts.
> quite often, proprietary hacks, as Thierry noted from CUP.
not sure in what sense CUP's fonts are a hack (the polite or less so one?).
it is sad that they remain classified (in the parochial UK sense)
(like most things concerning that university's relationships with
> anything chosen from a public font catalogue at all. Berthold's list
> looked familiar as well.
And what do they do when a glyph is not available from those public fonts?