[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- To: C.A.Rowley@open.ac.uk
- Subject: Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- From: email@example.com (Sebastian Rahtz)
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 13:00:28 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, support@YandY.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Chris Rowley writes:
> Yes, Sebastian, it would certainly be very useful to know what fonts
> these typesetters do use for various math sorts.
quite often, proprietary hacks, as Thierry noted from CUP. not
anything chosen from a public font catalogue at all. Berthold's list
looked familiar as well.