[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- From: email@example.com (Sebastian Rahtz)
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:46:46 +0000
- Cc: support@YandY.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ulrik Vieth writes:
> In that case I really wonder what else there is left you are you
> using? I mean the whole work of the Math Font Group (*) was based
> on the assumption that the choice of math fonts sets usable with
> TeX was limitied to a handful of families such as CM, Concrete,
> Euler, Adobe Symbol, MathTime, Lucida New Math, and Mathematica.
who is talking about TeX? i was talking about the typesetters who
produce the majority of our printed material. they dont use TeX.
> The distinction between Script and Calligraphic is very muddled,
> but it exists.
yes, but is that distinction "mainstream" or in very specialized