Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS

support@yandy.com writes:
 > Thanks for the real data!  Sigh.  Maybe it will change slightly if the
 > fonts are actually available in Type 1 format.  I hope.

a moot point. lets suppose Elsevier journals represent the
mass-market, routine bits of scientific publishing, as opposed to the
specialized serious math publishers.  math fonts in Elsevier are
important, but not a dominant issue, and i don't see any current
request for the extra fonts. so that leaves sales of RSFS Type1 to the
vanishly small number of specialized mathematical types....

sebastian