[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- To: Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>, support@YandY.com
- Subject: Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- From: "Y&Y, Inc." <support@YandY.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:41:08 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
At 09:38 AM 98/03/10 GMT, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>for what its worth, I have never come across any request for
>the RSFS, BBOLD, WASY2 or StMaryRd fonts in the last 3 1/2 years
>working for Elsevier. we probably cover a fair cross-section of the
>scientific publishing community.
Thanks for the real data! Sigh. Maybe it will change slightly if the
fonts are actually available in Type 1 format. I hope.
>shall i start a new campaign, "PK Fonts Are Dead"? will you be
>honorary President, Berthold?
Great. `Bitmap free TeX' was our slogan when we started in 1990 :-)
It's amazing how slow things move at some level.