[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- To: Sebastian Rahtz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- From: "Y&Y, Inc." <support@YandY.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:05:23 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, support@YandY.com, email@example.com
At 09:33 AM 98/03/10 GMT, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> > I trust you are maintaining the original encodings
> > of RSFS, BBOLD, WASY2 and StMaryRd fonts!?
>are Y&Y issuing Type1 versions of these fonts? if so, there are no
>fixed encodings of Type1 fonts, so what is the issue?
Yes and no. `Non-text' fonts (like all of CM and AMS fonts) are
typically set-up so they are not subject to platform-specific
re-encoding. So it makes it easier if the default wired-in
encoding is already what you need. No need to reencode them.