[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: BSR CM type 1 arrows, StMaryRd, and RSFS
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:33:16 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, support@YandY.com, email@example.com
Laurent Siebenmann writes:
> I trust you are maintaining the original encodings
> of RSFS, BBOLD, WASY2 and StMaryRd fonts!?
are Y&Y issuing Type1 versions of these fonts? if so, there are no
fixed encodings of Type1 fonts, so what is the issue?
> it the MF list?) in 1997, the RSFS (existing sizes) are
> now in the BaKoMa series of Malyshev but not yet on CTAN
> --- maybe because the missing sizes are imminent.
if someone tells me where the files are, i'll put them on CTAN