[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Adobe Glyph List
- To: Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr>
- Subject: Re: Adobe Glyph List
- From: Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns@cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 13:49:47 +0000
- Cc: "Y&Y, Inc." <support@YandY.com>, email@example.com
> also, nothing related with maths, but could someone explain me why OE
> is a ligature, while AE is a letter ?!
well, afnor notoriously didn't insist that oe should be included in
iso/iec 8859-1 (even though they held the secretariat of the relevant
committee at the time). perhaps people now take afnor's word for it,
and assume it's not a significant part of the french language?