[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inverted (=reflected) N
- To: bbeeton <BNB@MATH.AMS.ORG>
- Subject: Re: Inverted (=reflected) N
- From: Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns@cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 13:15:32 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> i am reminded of the poor, unfortunate "guillemot" pace adobe ...
it'll go the way of its cousin, the great awk, you mark my words...
the sad thing is there are french people who believe that it's the way
native english speakers write it. how they allowed the spelling to
get into iso standards i can't imagine.