[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A new snapshot (0.58)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: A new snapshot (0.58)
- From: Matthias Clasen <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:40:30 +0100
I have put a new snapshot at the usual place. Get it via
If you wonder, why I skipped 0.57: I haven't. I put 0.57 on the logimac
yesterday, but didn't come around to announce it, since Ulrik asked for
some immediate fixes wrt to the recent radical discussion.
- Lucida now uses K.Berry names.
- Extensible fonts for mf-based layouts are now available in sizes 5 and 6
as well. The parameters were generated mechanically, so I would appreciate
comments on these fonts.
- Following the recent discussion about radicals on this list, There is now
a textsize radical in MXP and a raised textsize radical (for non-TeX use)
in MC. The scriptsize and scriptscriptsize radicals from MXP are gone.
- exscale behaviour is now the default. People who cannot use oldmath.sty,
but need to load extensibles in only one size can use the `noexscale'
option to activate a macro workaround which loads three sizes *locally*
for radicals. Currently the only layouts for which `noexscale' works are
`cm', `concrete' and `euler'.
- Ulriks \delimiterfactor adjustments for MathTime and math font sizes
Institut fuer Mathematik, Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg