[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: radical thoughts
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: radical thoughts
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:33:48 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> I would be a little worried about adding a low textsize radical in MC
>> after having spent a lot of words in the EuroTeX paper explaining why
>> we want to confine all TeX-specific glyphs in MXn. I don't really want
>> to rewrite the paper one week before submission of the final version.
> If you want, I can create an immediate `bugfix' release of the source,
> raising the radical in MC and putting the low radical back in MXP.
> Recreating the binary packages would take a bit longer, since I can only
> do that at home.