New release of mathfont

I have put together version 0.56 of the mathfont package.
Find the relevant pointers in

http://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/mixed/mathfont/index.html

As you will see, I have created separate tar file for source and `binary´
distributions. I have also separated the support for commercial fonts.
Due to some missing files in Ulriks patches, the MathTime support is not
useable right now, but the source for it should be almost ready.

I hope that I have not forgotten any files when (manually and in a hurry)
creating the binary tars.

The changes from the last release are far too numerous to be mentioned
here, most notably, support Lucida and MathTime (almost).

Regards, Matthias