Re: preliminary EuroTeX paper for review

Concernant « Re: preliminary EuroTeX paper for review », Y&Y, Inc. écrit :
« By the way, I might just mention that fontinst is but one way of generating
« metric files for fonts.  It can't handle math fonts --- as far as I know

no, it does handle them nicely, it does handle the extra font dimens &
everything, you _should_ learn a bit more on fontinst one day;-)

for instance all the math fonts on
          http://www-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/~bouche/PDFtex/geodif.pdf
[warning, it's PDFTeX's pdf: not mac-friendly:-]
were done with fontinst (the way i did them was published in the
cahiers gut, and some day will be trnaslated in tug)

Th. Bouche