[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: preliminary EuroTeX paper for review
- To: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: preliminary EuroTeX paper for review
- From: bbeeton <BNB@MATH.AMS.ORG>
- Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 18:04:28 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: email@example.com
- if the account of the history of the MFG in the introduction
is represented accurately (Barbara, Frank, Alan?)
yes, the history is presented accurately as i know it.
i'd like to second frank's comment about the work that has gone
into this -- it's very impressive, and i hope that enough of the
interested and involved people will be able to get together at
eurotex'98 to bring the project closer to completion.
a request will be submitted early next week for me to attend
representing ams; if this is approved, i will be pleased to take
part in any and all discussions on this subject.