[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst/mathptm: bug in OMX.etx
- To: email@example.com (Sebastian Rahtz)
- Subject: Re: fontinst/mathptm: bug in OMX.etx
- From: Alan Jeffrey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 01:45:59 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sebastian Rahtz writes:
> looking forward to retirement? arent you due a sabbatical yet? havent
> got a tame PhD student yet?...
Unforunately my PhD student insists on doing work for money (albeit
not very much money) or for what passes for glory in a thesis...
> i wish i could say "i claim this pore baby", but (to be honest) I
> would prefer it if someone else did. as this stands for me at present,
Any takers? Poor orphaned software...