[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst/mathptm: bug in OMX.etx
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fontinst/mathptm: bug in OMX.etx
- From: email@example.com (Sebastian Rahtz)
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 14:04:16 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Jeffrey writes:
> and hand it over to someone else (er, eg you)? I'd originally thought
> it would only take me a couple of years being a lecturer to get some
> free time back, but I think that was wildly optimistic of me, and I
looking forward to retirement? arent you due a sabbatical yet? havent
got a tame PhD student yet?...
> should just hand the software over to someone who will actively
> maintain it. The current situation is certainly not good!
i wish i could say "i claim this pore baby", but (to be honest) I
would prefer it if someone else did. as this stands for me at present,
i can't promise to do whats needed, ie update the fontinst
documentation and merge finst back into fontinst. does anyone else
want to have a crack at a new unified fontinst setup?