[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst/mathptm: bug in OMX.etx
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fontinst/mathptm: bug in OMX.etx
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:15:08 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
whoops. i will update finst on CTAN. guess i should rebuild mathptm at
some point too.
as regards maintenance, i am pragmatically maintaining "finst" on my
own, since Alan doesn't have time to do fontinst at present. i can and
will make changes to finst, such as this fix and the logging
enhancements i added recently, and i have to recommend that people use
it in preference to the official package.
as rowland-and-rebecca will point out, we are in the unsatisfactory
position that the package used to generate a lot of metrics on CTAN
(finst) has no documentation, and the documentation of `proper'
fontinst is slightly out of date.
Alan, the ball is in your court on this one.....