[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Question about Euler arrows
- To: BNB@MATH.AMS.ORG
- Subject: Re: Question about Euler arrows
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 17:21:10 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> i'm about to send a message via knuth's secretary (who may choose to
> let it sit for an indeterminate while, or to pass it along now) asking
> - explicit permission to post his tugboat articles, including all
> q&a sessions, to the tug web site and ctan;
> - the source (if he still has it) of "typesetting concrete";
> - a ruling on the status of the euler arrows.
Thanks, very much. I suppose your chances of getting Knuth's
attention will be better than anybody else's. As for a ruling on
the status of Euler fonts, there might be a few more questions
- Knuth's version of ebigof.mf (distributed with tex95.tar.gz)
vs. the AMS version (distributed with AMS Fonts).
- Knuth's euxm fonts (now in teTeX-0.9) vs. the AMS eusm fonts.
Anyway, thanks for your efforts.
P.S. As for Knuth's Q&A sessions: Does anyone if there exists a
transcript of the latest event at www.cbooks.com some weeks ago.
I haven't had an opportunity to download or listen to the RealAudio
file, so I wonder if any such transcript exists.