w3c URL and HTML-math (was: Re: V0.4 details)

Matthias Clasen:

> There was a small typo in the urls in Ulriks mail:
>
> > http://www.w3c.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/Math/
>
> should probably read
>
> http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/Math/

Yup, sorry.  While we are at it, I'd like to point you to the new
WD-math working draft released yesterday, which is located at

  http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TR/WD-math/

In particular, check out section 6 which contains entity names
and character table listings for 1845 glyphs in total.

There's also a PostScript version of the whole thing at

  http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/TR/WD-math/WD-math.ps

which, however, contains only the text of the working draft,
but not the symbol tables (757 KB, 95 pages).

Cheers, Ulrik.