[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Kerning in cmsy ?
- To: Frank Mittelbach <Frank.Mittelbach@Uni-Mainz.DE>
- Subject: Re: Kerning in cmsy ?
- From: Matthias Clasen <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 10:12:05 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Frank Mittelbach wrote:
> well the skewchar of that font is '060 so what you see is the skew
> used for the calligraphic letters (and nothing else --- at least i
> hope you do not see anything else, i only looked into Computer Modern
> Typefaces not in the current pl file of that font)
Ok, thank you, I overlooked that fact, having the \skewchar=0 convention
in mind. There is no way to find out the skewchar without looking at
the macros in plain.tex, or is there ? Oh, I remember it was a proposal
(overcome by the skewchar = 0 convention )in Justin Zieglers article to
put that information in a fontdimen.