[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Kerning in cmsy ?
- To: Matthias Clasen <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Kerning in cmsy ?
- From: Frank Mittelbach <Frank.Mittelbach@Uni-Mainz.DE>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 22:54:04 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> but I am a bit confused about the kerning I found in cmsy10.pl. There is
> kerning with the skewchar, which was to be expected, but apart from that
> I see only kerning berween the calligraphic alphabet and '060, i.e. prime.
> What is the function of this, considering the way the prime is accessed ?
> Or have I misinterpreted the pl-file ?
well the skewchar of that font is '060 so what you see is the skew
used for the calligraphic letters (and nothing else --- at least i
hope you do not see anything else, i only looked into Computer Modern
Typefaces not in the current pl file of that font)