[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Alternatives to LaTeX (Was Some comments...)
- To: Multiple recipients of list LATEX-L <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Subject: Re: Alternatives to LaTeX (Was Some comments...)
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <s.rahtz@ELSEVIER.CO.UK>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:34:25 +0100
- Reply-To: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
> using Alan Jeffrey's fontinst package, and the utilities that are
> included with these, converting PostScript fonts to TeX fonts is not
> very difficult - at least not for text fonts. using a script that I
> hacked myself, I was able to convert the entire Adobe PostScript font
> collection to TeX fonts.
um, we have had this around for quite a few years now (since 1993 at
least). have you done something new? i am interested
> behave correctly. however, somebody who knows more about fonts than I
> might want to convert the lot and make it available to CTAN.
have you seen what is there already?