[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: math fonts, etc
- To: Multiple recipients of list LATEX-L <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Subject: Re: math fonts, etc
- From: Hans Aberg <haberg@MATEMATIK.SU.SE>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 17:49:14 +0200
- Reply-To: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
>Well, I think I could come up with my own set of three different lines
>that the discussion here follows or should or shouldn't follow.
>1. Implementation of the proposal of Justin Ziegler
>2. Design of standard TeX/LaTeX control sequences to access all those
>3. Discussion about missing glyphs, fonts, typographical traditions and
> rules etc.
Frank Mittelbach will have to speak for himself, but I got the
impressions that he said that 2 and 3 indeed belong to the LaTeX3 project,
but not right now, because he first want to see a working version of 1, and
when that has arrived and been evaluated, one can reopen those other
discussions, as far as the LaTeX3 project is concerned. Right?
-- But I am not sure that the math-fonts-discuss subscribing mechanism is
working right now.