[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: math fonts
- To: Multiple recipients of list LATEX-L <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Subject: Re: math fonts
- From: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:57:41 +0200
- Reply-To: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
- Sender: Mailing list for the LaTeX3 project <LATEX-L@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
J"org Knappen reminded us:
> I've now created an anonymous ftp area for math font discussions.
> This is at ftp.cogs.susx.ac.uk in pub/tex/mathfont. It's organized
> into subdirectories:
> discuss: containing ~100K chunks of math-font-discuss in compressed
> Unix mail format.
> docs: containing the math font group discussion documents.
... and I just had a look and found that the Alan's archive ends
prematurely on August 22, 1993. As far as I recall, howeve, the hot
phase of discussion in on m-f-d lasted at least one or two weeks
longer than that. Did something get lost???